To: National Transport Corporation : Recurrent Problems of VIOLENT BUS WORKER and TWISTED traffic Light Const 18 QB Copy to Ministry of Land Transport, Permanent Secretary , DPS, DPS 28 07 26 [A] I wish to Notify the Ministry of Two Problems. The 1st issue is a Complaint to the NTC, about the VIOLENT behavior of a Bus worker along the route Express Sodnac to Port Louis. There is a Bus conductor, easily recognizable, short, fat, with a big moustache , he looks like a Madras ONLY when I have to go to COURT , I take that but. And each time there is that Same bus Conductor, as it was the case today, 28 07 26 The problem is that He walks along the bus, and purposefully RUB his dirty bag of coins on me, sometimes even kicking me with his dirty bag of coins, and when I pay , he likes to PRESS my fingers, and hand. A REAL PERVERT NTC bus worker. I attach the ticket of today. As I usually say, these people should be lucky to have a job, while many are sleeping jobless, drunk, at home, in jail, in hospital. Kindly take actions. [B] The 2nd problem is about the TWISTED TRAFFIC light along ST JEAN, particularly along corner St Jean- Capucines. I have reported to the CSU MANY TIMES, and I also wrote to the Ministry Ref Doc 105 , 16 04 26 To the Ministry of Transport and Railway about those GANGS who each time 'get rage and purposefully damages' those Traffic light, putting the life of pedestrians at risks. [C] When I report to CSU as this case of TWISTED traffic light at corner St Jean/ Capucines , const 18 QB. [Ticket #88664271] 17/07/26 they tell me they referred the matter to the To the Ministry of Transport and Railway but I do not see any work done.Today 28 07 26 I was at St Jean and the Traffic light is still Twisted. Kindly take actions